Five-in-One true refractive workstation for all practitioners
The OPD-Scan lll is the Five-in-One true refractive workstation combining
- Wavefront Aberrometer
- Auto Refractometer
- Auto Keratometer
- Pupillometer and Pupillographer
Overview summary for optimal clinical decisions
The overview summary provides essentials of measurement and analysis data for cataract and refractive surgery.
- Irregularity helps determine the best
strategy for vision correction. Separation into Total, Corneal and
Internal components allows determination of the source of the optical
- PSF images of OPD, Axial, and
Internal OPD map simulate objective retinal visual quality from each
component of the eye for easy clinical assessment and patient education.
- Corneal Spherical Aberration aids in the selection of aspheric IOLs and contact lenses.
- Color coded Classification Indices help identify post-LASIK corneas and Keratoconus.
- The Astigmatism index aids the implantation of toric IOLs such as incision placement and lens alignment.
- A retroillumination image of
cataracts captured during the OPD exam allows better understanding of
pupillary effects on vision and in patient education.